School Code: 444 088
A Word from our Counselor
The goal of the Bay Area Christian High School Counseling office is to assist students and parents as they transition through high school and into post-secondary education. The links provided will help you find answers to frequently asked questions about high school planning, college admissions, career exploration, and more. During this time in your educational career there are so many wonderful things to learn about yourself and about the future God has planned for you. The Counseling office hosts college admission advisor visits, seminars, and parent meetings, all designed to give every student and family the information needed to maximize their high school academic experience and navigate the college admission and financial aid process. For questions, email me at .
- Celebrate Valentine's Day and help support NHS. The deadline to order is February 9th. Pink order forms are available at lunch or in the main office.
- Dual credit interest for the FALL 2018 semester is Feb. 26th in the Student Center. The meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Go College
- School Soup
- Free 4U
- Texas Scholarships
- Every Chance Every Texan
- Naviance Access
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (U.S. Department of Labor career profiles)
- Top Christian Colleges
- Top Online Bible Colleges
- College Timeline for Freshmen
- College Timeline for Sophomores
- College Timeline for Juniors
- College Timeline for Seniors
- Method Test Prep
- What Seniors Need to Know
- Ultimate Guide to Scholarships