BACS Career Opportunities | Providing quality Christian education impacting lives for now and eternity.
Bay Area Christian School is seeking individuals who support our core values and beliefs and are eager to partner with us in furthering Kingdom Education in the 4B area and beyond. We encourage you to read more about the application process, browse the active employment opportunities, and take the next step if you're ready to be on mission with us!
All team members are expected to align with the following Employee Profile, regardless of the role in which they are serving on our campus. Bay Area Christian School and the Early Learning Academy at BACS are ministries of Bay Area Church.
- As a condition of employment, the individual must agree in writing that they adhere to, support, and will abide by Bay Area Church's Statement of Faith doctrine and standard of conduct
- A strong, clear Christian testimony
- A lifestyle that displays an ongoing personal relationship with God and a commitment to serve Him daily
- Commitment to the philosophy of BACS - Kingdom Education: “The life-long, Bible-based, Christ-centered process of leading a child to Christ, building them up in Christ, and equipping them to serve Christ”
- Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnic background, or national origin
VIEW OPENINGS & apply here
[Required Minimum Standards for Faculty]
- Assistant Band Director (5th-12th)
- Elementary Teacher - Math (6th)
preschool: early learning academy (2023-24)
- PM Plus Staff
- Work hours between 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Apply using "Preschool Classroom Assistant" posting
ADJUNCT COACHES (2023-24)
[Seasonal Coach Contract Dates]
- Junior High Football Head Coach (Fall - $3,500 stipend)
- Junior High Football Assistant Coaches (Fall - $2,250 stipend)
- Junior High Swimming Assistant Coach (Winter - $1,750.00 stipend)
- Junior High Coed Soccer Head Coach (Winter - $2,500 stipend)
- Varsity Boys Basketball Assistant Coach (Winter - $2,500 stipend)
- Accounts Receivable Specialist (FT Exempt)
- Preferred start date: End of June / Early July 2023 (to allow for training period before school starts)
- Typical schedule: Weekdays during church office hours (8:30-4:30), including summer months
- CDL Bus Drivers (PT, as-needed)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. Reasonable accommodation requests can be made by contacting the Bay Area Human Resources team at or 281-332-2133.