BACS Career Opportunities | Providing quality Christian education impacting lives for now and eternity.
Bay Area Christian School is seeking individuals who support our core values and beliefs and are eager to partner with us in furthering Kingdom Education in the 4B area and beyond. We encourage you to read more about the application process, browse the active job postings, and take the next step if you're ready to be on mission with us!
- Acceptance of and agreement with Bay Area Church's Statement of Faith and standard of conduct
- A strong, clear Christian testimony
- A lifestyle that displays an ongoing personal relationship with God and a commitment to serve Him daily
- Commitment to the philosophy of BACS, which is Kingdom Education: “The life-long, Bible-based, Christ-centered process of leading a child to Christ, building them up in Christ, and equipping them to serve Christ.”
- Please Note: Every team member is expected to align with this Employee Profile, regardless of the role in which they are serving on our campus. BACS and the Early Learning Academy are ministries of Bay Area Church.
- Gospel Restoration
- Spirit and Truth Empowerment
- Relentless Love
- Hands-On Service
- Kingdom Partnership
- If you have questions or need help with anything related to employment, please contact the HR Team directly:
- Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
- Faculty Positions: BACS Teachers have a required minimum of a bachelor's degree completed with 24 credit hours in the specific content discipline advertised, OR appropriate teaching certification may be required. Please upload a copy of your college transcripts, current resume, and any official certification records when you apply online.
- Substitute Teachers: BACS Classroom Subs have a required minimum of 24 credit hours completed. Please upload a copy of your college transcripts when you apply online.
- The online employment application is required for all positions. Review the individual job postings and descriptions for important details specific to the role to ensure your application is complete upon submission. Individual resumes are not reviewed without the complete application.
next steps in the process:
- Once you've completed the online application, you should automatically receive a receipt of submission from us (via JotForm) for your records. This is your confirmation email indicating it went through to the HR team inbox.
- Jobs will usually be posted a minimum of 1-2 weeks as we collect applications.
- Once the top candidates have been determined for each position, we will contact those selected and coordinate an agreeable time for an interview.
- Follow-up communication will be sent to any applicants that have been asked to complete an interview.
- Don't forget to check your "spam" folder regularly for any messages that might get filtered out!
IT, Accounting, HR, Maintenance, Facilities, Transportation
The Operations team supports Bay Area Christian School, the Early Learning Academy, and Bay Area Church. Open positions are posted on the church's website at: https://bayarea.church/employment/
- CDL-Licensed Bus Drivers (Part-time, As-Needed basis)
- Human Resources Coordinator (FT)
The Early Learning Academy (ELA) at BACS:
Learn more about the Early Learning Academy's preschool program here!
ELA teachers and staff will model Christian character in the classroom. All of our teachers are experienced in teaching young children. Throughout the year, our staff participates in conferences and workshops specifically designed for teachers of preschoolers. Our staff brings years of education, training and experience to our program. Each class has an experienced preschool teacher and a classroom assistant that assists with projects and center time.
Preschool PM Plus Teachers (PT)
The Early Learning Academy is looking for part-time PM Plus Teachers for the 2022-23 school year. The PM Plus schedule will be Monday through Friday from 2:00 to 6:00 PM. High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Prefer 1-2 years of childcare experience with preschool-aged children. Please complete the employment application for consideration. (Click here to apply online)
ELA Preschool Substitutes (PT)
The Early Learning Academy is continuously accepting applications for Substitutes to fill in as-needed throughout the year, which is vital to ensuring appropriate coverage is maintained when a Classroom Teacher or Assistant is absent. High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required. Prefer 1-2 years of childcare experience with preschool-aged children. Please complete the employment application for consideration. (Click here to apply online)
Bay Area Christian School:
Faculty, Staff, & Administrative Opportunities
Bay Area Christian School:
Part-time / Substitute / Seasonal Opportunities
The BACS Extended Care program is hiring multiple part-time Extended Care Aides for the 2022-23 school year. Working hours will include Monday through Friday from 2:45 PM to 5:15 PM, for approx. 12.5 hours per week. There's also a morning shift opportunity from 7:00 to 8:00 AM (may vary.)
We are looking for reliable team members who will enjoy assisting students in Extended Care as they complete homework, play outside, or play games inside. Must be at least 16 years of age. Current BACS students are encouraged to apply, including athletes - it's a great work opportunity during off-season! Please complete the employment application for consideration. (Click here to apply online)
BACS is always looking for great Substitute Teachers! Subs can designate which division(s) they prefer to provide coverage - elementary, junior high, and/or high school. Qualified candidates for K-12 substitute teaching positions would be those who confess Christ as their savior, exhibit a Christian lifestyle that aligns with Bay Area Church's Statement of Faith, and have a minimum of 24 hours of college coursework completed. Please submit college transcripts (unofficial are acceptable) when completing your employment application for consideration. (Click here to apply online)
Concessions & Ticket Attendants (2022-23 PT)
The BACS Athletic Department is hiring workers to help with event support for the 2022-23 school year. This will include assisting with the concessions stand operations and taking tickets from guests upon entry to the venue. Attendants should have schedule flexibility in the afternoons/evenings to work during sporting events. The rate of pay is $10.00 per hour. The scheduling needs will vary, but should average approximately 8-12 hours of work per week. Must be at least 16 years of age. Current BACS students are encouraged to apply, including athletes - it's a great work opportunity during off-season! Please complete the employment application for consideration. (Click here to apply online)
Nurse Substitutes (PRN)
BACS is always looking to add great nurses to support our team! Nurse Subs will provide nursing care to all BACS students (Pre-K through 12th grade) and any other individuals on campus who may need medical care throughout the school day. This will be a PRN role only, stepping in as needed for the School Nurse in case of an absence. A nursing degree and current nursing license are required. Please upload proof of licensure/certification and nursing transcripts when completing your employment application. (Click here to apply online)
Cafeteria Aide Substitutes (PRN)
BACS is hiring Cafeteria Aide Substitutes for the 2022-23 academic year. The employees in these positions will work on an as-needed basis from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM. The rate of pay is $10.00 per hour. Please complete the employment application for consideration. (Click here to apply online)
The BACS Athletic Department has the following coaching opportunities available in our continuously growing Athletic Department for the 2022-23 school year.
An additional $500 per sport will be added to the stipend amount each season if the coach has an active Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
Please complete the employment application for consideration. (Click here to apply online)
- Varsity Track Assistant Coach
- $2,500 Stipend - Contract Dates: Feb. 1, 2023 - Apr. 30, 2023
- Junior High Softball Assistant Coach
- $1,750 Stipend - Contract Dates: Feb. 1, 2023 - Apr. 30, 2023
Bay Area Church:
For employment opportunities at Bay Area Church, please click here.
- Human Resources Coordinator (FT)
- Student Ministry Summer 2023 Intern (Full-time)
- KidMin Nursery Helpers (Part-time)